Break out the confetti cannons, Charity Ball is almost here! Tomorrow, 12/2/17, we're coming together to celebrate and raise money for Girls, Inc., whose vision is empowered girls and and an equitable society. It's gonna be SO. GOOD.
Our full no-host bar will only accept drink tickets, so be sure to buy them when you check-in or at the drink ticket station inside. Appetizers will be provided. The SnapYourself photo booth will be rockin' all night, and we'll have corn-hole to help ease everyone onto the dance floor. Don't forget to snap a selfie with our favorite Portland personality and emcee extraordinaire, Poison Waters!
How to get involved:
- Silent auction: do some holiday shopping (Blazer suite, weekend getaways, and more)
- Special appeal: give something meaningful when Poison Waters takes the stage
- Wine wall: stock up for the holidays; everyone's a winner at the wine wall!
- Raffle tickets: triple the raffle fun with 3 sweet boozy prizes for 3 lucky winners
- Celebrate: learn something new about Girls, Inc. to share with your friends
A few more logistic-y things to note:
- Doors @ 7pm: the party starts at 7pm and will be going 'til midnight, be there before by 8:30 for a moment you won't want to miss! Doors close at 10pm.
- Getting there: for convenience and safety's sake, we suggest Lyft/Uber. Castaway is located at 1900 NW 18th Ave (map it). There is some street parking if you do drive.
- Cocktail attire: from festive sparkles to holiday suits, we're not picky as long as you have your dancing shoes on ;-)
Proceeds from this event go to support the work of Girls, Inc., so, come ready to dance, eat, drink, and give generously. We can't wait to celebrate with you tomorrow!
Still need a ticket? Grab a friend and get 'em while there are still a few left. Can't make it but still want to support the cause? Celebrate in spirit and purchase a Stay in for the Cause ticket.