We can't believe tomorrow is the big day! Here are our top 5 need-to-know party details:
1. New Venue: Yale Union is located at 800 SE 10th Ave, Portland, OR 97214, look for balloons at the entrance!
2. VIP Check-in: we will have a special check-in table just for you to get in to the party faster! So be sure to find that when you get there. Don't have VIP? There are just a few tickets left! Email firstname.lastname@example.org to upgrade.
3. Come Hungry: the Tamale Boy food truck will be serving up delicious wrapped treasures of goodness (cash or card accepted).
4. Free Bubbly: for the first hour, we'll be serving complimentary bubbles for y'all, so come early and enjoy--cheers!
5. Poison Waters: our favorite Portland personality will be our emcee for the night (hint: you'll probably want a selfie with her). Be there before 8:30 for a moment you won't want to miss!
Still need tickets? Click here!
This year, your ticket to Charity Ball directly goes to supporting domestic violence survivors and their families. This year, we celebrate their strength and spirit. It's truly a party for a purpose and we are so grateful to share it with you.